Content Program Services - Acceptable Use Policy
All Authorized End Users of the Content Program Services must at all times comply with this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), and without limitation to Hexagon’s other rights, Hexagon reserves the right, without liability or notice to the Customer, to disable any Authorized End User’s access to any material that breaches the provisions of this policy and / or to disable access to Hexagon Content Program Services in the event of an Authorized End User breaching the AUP.
The purpose of this AUP is to ensure the responsible use by Authorized End Users and to avoid practices which degrade the usability of Content Program Services. This AUP is designed to protect the image and reputation of all Authorized End Users, the Content Program Services, and Hexagon as a responsible service provider. The rules in this AUP are rules for the acceptable use of Content Program Services.
- You MUST NOT share user IDs or passwords, and it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. If you believe your account has been compromised, change your password and immediately report the compromise to your authorized Hexagon Content Program Services administrator.
- You MUST NOT access, assist, or enable others to access, anything you or they have not been explicitly authorized to access, or to attempt such access.
- Your use of Hexagon Content Program Services MUST be decent and honest, and comply with both legislative and regulatory requirements.
- You MUST NOT attempt to scan, stress, probe, test or carry out any activity to probe the security of the Content Program Services. Prohibited activities include: monitoring or crawling the Content Program Services in a manner that impairs or disrupts the Hexagon Content Program Services being monitored or crawled, inundating the Hexagon Content Program Services with communications requests so the Hexagon Content Program Services either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective, interfering with the proper functioning of the Hexagon Content Program Services or any system connected to the Hexagon Content Program Services, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques, and using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on the Services, such as access and storage restrictions.
- You MUST NOT disable, reconfigure or attempt to bypass any security measures for the protection of copyright.
- You MUST NOT use Hexagon Content Program Services to harass, defame, defraud, libel, slander, intimidate, impersonate, violate the privacy rights of or otherwise abuse another person including other Authorized End Users, Hexagon or its suppliers.
- You MUST NOT use Hexagon Content Program Services for the creation, collection, storage, downloading or displaying of any offensive, obscene, indecent or menacing images, data or material.
- You MUST NOT use Hexagon Content Program Services for the creation or transmission of material such that this infringes the copyright or intellectual property of another person / organization.
- You must not use the Content Program Services in connection with any illegal, fraudulent or malicious activity under any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- In the event of any security issues, incidents or near misses you MUST promptly take all possible steps to notify your company authorized Hexagon Content Program Services administrator preserving any supporting information and evidence.
- Hexagon reserves the right to view any material you store on Hexagon Content Program Services.
- If you are unsure or are concerned about an issue relating to or have a query about this AUP seek guidance from your company’s authorized Hexagon Content Program Services administrator.